|Caliber: 22 LR
Receiver Material: Aluminum
Front Sight: Fixed
Barrel Length: 4.40"
Grip Frame: Polymer
Grips: Checkered 1911-Style
Finish: Black Anodized
Rear Sight: Adjustable
Barrel Style: Threaded
Thread Pattern: 1/2"-28
Weight: 25 oz.
Overall Length: 8.40"
Twist: 1:16" RH
• Simple, one-button takedown for quick and easy field-stripping and proper chamber to muzzle cleaning.
• A recessed button in the back of the frame allows the upper receiver to tilt up and off of the grip frame without the use of tools.
• Receiver is made of aerospace-grade aluminum and is ventilated, making the pistol extremely light.
• Comfortable, precision-molded polymer grip frame with a serrated frontstrap and checkered backstrap.
• Ergonomic bolt stop.
• Checkered, 1911-style grip panels for a great appearance and comfortable, non-slip hold.
• Internal cylindrical bolt construction ensures permanent sight to barrel alignment and higher accuracy potential than conventional moving slide designs.
• Contoured ejection port and easy-to-grasp bolt ears allow for durable and reliable operation round after round.
• Accurate sighting system features an adjustable rear sight and a factory-installed Picatinny rail for easy mounting of optics.
• Ambidextrous manual safety positively locks the sear in the "SAFE" position when applied. Safety can be converted to left-side only with included washer.
• Features a conveniently located push-button magazine release on the left side of the frame.
• Magazine drops free on release for faster reloading.
• Magazine disconnect prevents discharge when the magazine has been removed.
• Also includes: two, 10-round magazines.
• Color and shade of anodized component may vary from photo.